In fulfilment of the law 34/2002, of July11, of Services of Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) – ABELLAN E HIJOS SL, informs that it is the owner of the web site in accordance with the requirement of article 10 of the above-mentioned Act, ABELLAN E HIJOS SL informs of the following:
The owner of this website is ABELLAN E HIJOS SL, with CIF B03654670 and registered office at C/ LIBERTAD 8 – POL. IND. SALINETAS; 03610 PETRER (ALICANTE), registered in the Registro Mercantil of Alicante, Volume 1,238, Page 148, sheet No. A-3724, inscription 1ª – date 16/03/1991. The contact email address is: email@example.com
USER AND SYSTEM OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Navigation, access and use of the website by ABELLAN E HIJOS SL confers the status of user, by which are accepted, from the navigation by the web site ABELLAN E HIJOS SL, all of the conditions of use set forth here without prejudice to the application of the corresponding rules of obligatory legal according to the case.
The website ABELLAN E HIJOS SL provides wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the web site. This responsibility extends to a:
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms issued by ABELLAN E HIJOS SL for access to certain content or services offered by the web.
- The use of the information, services and data offered by ABELLAN E HIJOS SL contrary to the provisions of these conditions, law, morality, good customs or public order, or that otherwise they may constitute breach of the rights of third parties or the same performance of the web site.
POLITICS OF LINKAGE AND EXEMPTIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
ABELLAN E HIJOS SL is not responsible for the content of web sites to which the user can access through the links provided on its web site and declares that in no event shall examine or exercise any control over the content of other web sites. Also there is no guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of non-owned sites that may be accessed through links.
ABELLAN E HIJOS SL declares to have adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damages to the users of its web site that may arise from the navigation for its web site. Consequently, ABELLAN E HIJOS SL is not responsible, in any case, of the possible damages that may occur by browsing the Internet.
ABELLAN E HIJOS SL reserves the right to make any changes that may seem appropriate, without notice, in the content of the web site. Both in relation to the contents of the web site, as in the conditions of use of the same, or in the General conditions of contract. Such modifications may be made through its web site by any legally admissible form and will be enforced during the time in which they are published on the web and are not validly modified by others later.
In accordance with what the Constitutional law establishes 15/1999 of Protection of Data of Personal Character (LOPD), ABELLAN E HIJOS SL informs users of its web site that the personal data collected by the company through site forms on your web site, will be introduced in a file under the responsibility of ABELLAN E HIJOS SL in order to facilitate, streamline and commitments established between both parties.
Also, ABELLAN E HIJOS SL advises of the possibility of usage of rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by writing to the address: C/LIBERTAD 8 – POL. IND. SALINETAS; 03610 PETRER (ALICANTE)
Until the user does not communicate otherwise, ABELLAN E HIJOS SL will understand that the data has not been modified, the user undertakes to notify any variation to ABELLAN E HIJOS SL. ABELLAN E HIJOS SL has consent to use them in order to be able to build loyalty the relationship among both parties.
Intellectual and industrial property rights arising from all the texts, images, as well as the means and forms of presentation and installation of the web site belong, or as assignee, to ABELLAN E HIJOS SL. They will be, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by applicable Spanish law, being applicable to them both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, and the international treaties signed by Spain and relating to the subject.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the law of intellectual property, it expressly prohibits the reproduction, distribution, public communication and use of all or parts of the contents of its web site without the express consent of ABELLAN E HIJOS SL.
LEGAL ACTION, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
ABELLAN E HIJOS SL reserves its right to present the civil or criminal actions deemed appropriate by the improper use of its web site and content or for breach of these terms and conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in the Spanish territory. If any dispute the parties may submit there disputes to arbitration or go to civilian jurisdiction to comply with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. ABELLAN E HIJOS SL has its registration address in Alicante, Spain.
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user or the computer browsing habits and, depending on the information that is provided and the way one uses his computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of internet, providing countless advantages in providing interactive services, providing navigation and usability of our website
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT
- Own Cookies: the user requests those that are collected by the own editor to provide the service.
- Third party Cookies: they are those that are gathered and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered ones own.
DEPENDING ON THE TIME FRAME THAT REMAIN ACTIVATED
- Cookies of session: collect data while the user navigates through the network with the purpose of providing the requested service.
- Persistent Cookies: they are stored in the terminal and the head of the cookie will use the information obtained with the purpose of providing the requested service.
DEPENDING ON THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical Cookies: are necessary for correct navigation on the web.
- Personalization Cookies: allow the user characteristics (language) for navigation through the website.
- Cookies for analysis: enables a provider linked to navigation by the user, in order to keep track of use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: allow the editor to incur in the web advertising space, according to the web content.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies: allow the editor to include advertising space according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits on the web page.
- Behavioural advertising: allow the editor to include advertising space according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits on the web page.
According to article 22.2 of the law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), ABELLÁN E HIJOS. Informs that technical session and third-party Cookies are used in our website.
Also ABELLÁN E HIJOS, S.L. informs the user that they have the ability to set the browser in a way to be informed of the receipt of cookies, and may, if you wish, to prevent that they are installed on your hard drive.
Below we provide links to various browsers, through which you can complete this configuration: